Contact Us

If you are a defendant in a criminal case and are represented by an attorney, the California Rules of Professional Conduct prohibit the District Attorney from communicating directly with you concerning your case. Please contact your attorney if you have questions concerning your case.

Central Office

Hall of Justice
330 W. Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
FAX: 619-237-1351
Building Entrance
Map of Central San Diego

El Cajon Office

East County Regional Center
250 E. Main Street
El Cajon, CA 92020
FAX: 619-441-4095
Building Entrance
Map of East County

South Bay Office

South Bay Regional Center
333 H Street, Suite 4000
Chula Vista, CA 91910
FAX: 619-498-5640
Building Entrances
Map of South Bay

Vista Office

North County Regional Center
325 S. Melrose Drive, Suite 5000
Vista, CA 92081
FAX: 760-806-4162
Building Entrance
Map of North County

Juvenile Office

2851 Meadow Lark Drive
San Diego, CA 92123
FAX: 858-694-4774
Building Entrance
(The Juvenile Branch covers the entire county)

Child Support

As a result of state legislation, the San Diego County District Attorney's Office no longer has jurisdiction over child support collection and services. Please contact the Department of Child Support Services for more information.

General Questions (other than reporting a crime)

E-mail us

Reporting a Crime

To report a crime, your first call must be made to your local police agency or responsible investigating agency. Police investigators and agencies respond to criminal complaints and, if they conclude charges should be filed, the case is referred to the District Attorney's Office for review. Use this Consumer Referral List for various types of complaints. Please contact them directly.

Reporting Identity Theft

In California, victims of Identity Theft may initiate a law enforcement investigation by contacting the local law enforcement agency that has jurisdiction over their residence or place of business. (Penal Code section 530.6) Click here for more information.

Jury Service

Questions about jury duty can be answered by visiting the Jury Services page on the Superior Court web site.

Victim Assistance Services

See our Victim Assistance Program details. Our victim advocates offer emergency help, counseling and referrals to victims of crime.

Click here for Hotline Phone List

Web Site Technical Questions

For web site technical issues please e-mail the Web Team