Community Grant Program - How to Apply
The CGP application process will include two steps: (1) a screening step and (2) application step.
Prepare and submit a video pitch up to 90 (ninety) seconds (professional videos are not necessary) outlining your proposed project to include at a minimum the following information:
- Your name, and the name of your organization.
- Focus area to be addressed with funding request including brief description of organization's proposed program plan, mission/goals and anticipated results/outcomes.
- Brief description of demographic of proposed target participant(s) to be served and number of participants to be served during grant period.
- When services will be provided and the location of services.
- Any additional information that may be helpful in understanding proposed program.
- Written applications are also available upon request. For a written application or for any other question please contact CommunityGrant@sdcda.org.
- The application period is now closed. Applications are no longer being accepted.
- Prepare and submit a video pitch up to 90 (ninety) seconds (professional videos are not necessary) outlining your proposed project to include at a minimum the following information:
- Application Step:These notifications for next steps are anticipated to be sent to selected organizations by September 22, 2021.