The District Attorney's Office of San Diego County is always looking for qualified volunteers to contribute their time and talents; learn more about the justice system; and at the same time make a significant contribution to their community. Our volunteer program offers a wide variety of tasks that can be performed by citizens such as you. We have opportunities at all branches including Vista, Downtown, El Cajon, South Bay and Juvenile in a host of different areas. Some divisions may include: Cold Case, Restitution, Superior Court, Special Operations, Family Protection, etc. We also have volunteer opportunities in our Victim Assistance Program.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- To maintain courthouse security, prospective volunteers must pass a background check before acceptance in the program.
- All volunteers are trained in the work they perform on a one-on-one basis.
- Flexible schedule.
How to Apply:
Complete application, agreement and information sheet and send to the DA's Volunteer Coordinator.
- Volunteer Application SAVE document, complete in Microsoft Word then print.
- Volunteer Application or print pdf (same document as above)
- Volunteer Agreement
- Volunteer Staff Information Sheet
Complete application and agreement below and send to the DA's Volunteer Coordinator.
Contact Volunteer Coordinator:
Office of the District Attorney
330 W. Broadway, MS: D-421
San Diego, CA 92101